We love to see what delicious meals and recipes our customers have made with their fresh meat and produce ordered from our website. Here we're sharing some of our favourites, with some great recipes for you to try at home.
Score 1cm strips with a sharp knife, rub in salt, dry in the fridge over night (uncovered), then bake at 220 (fan) for 20m
Delicious Homemade yogurt made from Kimber’s unpasteurized milk
Osso bucco with saffron risotto
Made this from scratch with the veal, first time trying, was amazing!
Best Breakfast Ever
Wow! What an amazing box. We loved it all. Will be getting it again
Rack of lamb
1.2kg rack of lamb, sealed then roasted in a cast iron skillet with garlic and Rosemary.
Nothing but lamb, garlic, rosemary and a little bit of oil
roasted duck on apples and plumbs with wine
Traditional Cornish pasty made with beef skirt
Potatoes, beef skirt, onion and swede (turnip) ONLY - no peas, carrots, parsley or anything else allowed!
Red wine & Cinnamon braised Short Rib
by Martina C.
Mezzi rigatoni pasta with Carbonara sauce and crunchy guanciale
- 180 gr of mezzi rigatoni or your choice of pasta (raw weight)
- 100 gr of grated Pecorino cheese
- 4 large eggs
- 155 gr of Guanciale
1. Cut the guanciale in thin stripes and add to a cold non-stick pan with no oil or added fats, then turn the heating on and cook on low until the guanciale is crunchy. Letting it heat up together with the pan helps the fat render out without burning the guanciale.
2. Add your pasta do plenty of salted boiling water and cook until al dente (roughly 1 or 2 minutes less than the indicated cooking times, depending on pasta shape)
3. Separate the 4 eggs, discard the whites (or save for a different recipe)
4. Add the pecorino cheese to the egg yolks and stir together.
5. While the pasta cooks, add a tbsp of pasta water to the egg mixture and a tbsp of the fat rendered out from the guanciale, stir quickly as not to scramble the egg mixture.
6. Repeat step 6 until the mixture has a creamy consistency and all the pecorino has melted into the egg yolks.
7. Once al dente, drain your pasta and add to the pan with the guanciale, then turn off the heat.
8. Stir the pasta, then add the eggs mixture and stir until well coated.
9. Add extra grated pecorino and ground black pepper, serve and enjoy!
Kashmiri, tea, put nuts and a special tea leaves to get a pink colour tea
Fresh tasty homemade yoghurt
Cooked with olive oil and garlic
Lacto free Moussaka
Jamie Oliver’s recipe
Substitute milk with vegan cream and cheese with vegan cheese.
Layer with baked potatoes at the bottom. Bake for 20 mins.
Make the ragú with minced lamb, onion, garlic, herbs.
Salt/sugar cure with added black pepper, juniper berries and bay leaf